Lakeside Retreats at Cobbossee sits on 125 acres along a mile of magnificent shoreline amid Maine's lush forests and national parks. It is conveniently located approximately 15 miles from Augusta, and 1 hour from the Portland airport. The 11-mile long, beautiful, pristine lake is a definite highlight with a small private island 250 yards off the lakefront dock – a great spot for adventure programs.
Cobbossee is located just one half mile from Lakeside Retreats' other Maine property, Kippewa. The two facilities can be rented in tandem by very large groups that require separate facilities (split by gender, age or corporate divisions) but still want to meet as a large group and have some shared activities.
- Adventure Sports: 30 foot, 3-sided climbing wall with overhang, 300 foot zip-line, a low ropes course
- Baseball: 2 fields, plus batting cage
- Basketball: 3 courts, 2 with lights
- Conference Room
- Cross country course
- Golf driving range and practice nets
- Hockey: regulation-size street hockey rink, lit for night play
- Soccer/lacrosse: 2 fields
- Lakefront with boating and canoeing
- Recreation Hall (large) for indoor basketball, street hockey
- Rec-hall (small) for ping-pong, table hockey, movies, etc.
- Tennis: 9 courts; 5 red-clay and 4 all-weather, some lit for night play
- Volleyball courts
- Weight room
- CABINS: 25 cabins: 200, 8-12 beds per cabin
- BATHROOM FACILITIES: Toilets and sinks in all cabins; half the cabins also have in-lodge showers. Additional shower house with private stall showers
- DINING: Family-style and buffet dining served in the 6,000-square-foot Dining Hall
- Indoor Sports Arena with 2nd level conference room
- Dining Hall
- Plenty of informal outdoor spaces
A mile of magnificent shoreline along Lake Cobbosseecontee, with private island and lake facilities.
- MAKE A RESERVATION > Make a reservation request for
Camp Cobbossee now!
- SEE ALL OUR CAMPS > Feel like browsing, or you already have a
specific camp in mind? Get your info here!
- Sports teams
- Specialty sports camps
- Church Groups
- College RA & Leadership Training
1 Camp Cobbossee Circle*
Monmouth, ME 04259
*if you are using a navigator, be sure to put "Circle" NOT "Road"
- Acadia National Park
- Cadillac Mountain
- Kennebec River (white water rafting)
- Mount Katahdin (start of Appalachian Trail)