Located just outside the charming town of Lenox, Lakeside Retreats at Mah-Kee-Nac is great for groups seeking a private, quiet location with lots of outdoor facilities, yet one that is easily accessible to the many historic and cultural spots in the Berkshires. The lake is called Stockbridge Bowl, formerly named Lake Mah-Kee-Nac (meaning "moon over water" in the Algonquin language) and is a beautiful anchor to the 45-acre property.
- Baseball: 3 baseball fields including one little league. Batting cage
- Basketball: 4 lit outdoor courts, 2 indoor courts
- Golf: driving range and putting green
- Hockey: regulation-sized, fully lit indoor roller hockey rink
- Lakefront: Canoes, kayaks, playaks and row boats
- Ropes Course: high and low elements
- Soccer: 3 soccer fields
- Swimming: heated pool
- Tennis: 18 tennis courts, 10 lit for nighttime play
- CABINS: 40, an average of 8 to 16 people per lodge in bunks.
- BEDS: 543
- BATHROOM FACILITIES: Sinks and toilets located in each lodging. Two showerhouses.
- PRIVATE HOUSING: The Seneca House features three wings of 8 bunk beds each - can be configured for semi-private lodging.
- DINING: The dining hall seats up to 250 at a time. Meals can be served buffet-style, family-style, or cafeteria-style.
- 400-square foot Library located at the lake, for small meetings
- 1,600 square foot Kruger lodge with stage
- Dining Hall
A private, quiet location just minutes from many of the Berkshires popular historic and cultural sites.
- MAKE A RESERVATION > Make a reservation request for
Camp Mah-Kee-Nac now!
- SEE ALL OUR CAMPS > Feel like browsing, or you already have a
specific camp in mind? Get your info here!
- Sports Teams
- Specialty Camps
- Religious Groups
- College RA & Leadership Training
6 Hawthorne Road
Lenox, MA 01240
- Historic Lenox
- Kripalu Center
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Shaker Village
- Tanger Outlets
- Movies, Restaurants, Theaters